wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random updates


The Creep of The Month-Sept.

Firstly,I have to make an apology for a long pause in posting.Well,I had been busied with the soulless drudgery of assignments-business financial accounting,moral studies and maths application in the last month.Hmm.. I better update my blog or else will be nagged by jessi,hui ting and pei xuan again..XD

Hmm.. New photos of my university's life here..



~ The 6 of us ~ M3-01 , I love u guys.. ^^ 

(Me,Ah Go,Venus,Cynthia,Kiwi and Siew Chen) 

(most of the BPB girls..erm..the guy standing there-金童) 




...............................................................
On a fateful day after playing tennis,we decided to take photos together... so we called charlotte kew and foo moi to have a photo-shooting session together.


charlotte kew,foo moi,yu shuang,siew chen,me and hui en...at the nicest uni's compound..



just for fun... XoxO 


yeah..that's the path we gonna move on towards our bright future.. 


4 of us.. hmm... after playing tennis... 


................................................................................................... 

Time: about 7pm on 5th September 2009 
Venue: Seaview Restaurant 
Event: Prom Night 2009 



~ The guys of BPB.. hehe..which one is the most handsome?^^ 

All of dressed up prettily =)

~Chia Pei and I With pretty girls from BPA 
~ Photo captured with the seniors(guys) from FKEE 


~ Photo captured with FKEE (same batch with us) 


~ Photo took with pui mun and mei yean ~~ 
~ Yo..finally 4 of us..(Cynthia,me,siew chen and Venus)..housemates of M3-01.. Lack of kiwi and ah go..



No comments: