wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Moral Studies, Thesis and Exhibition




The moral studies that we studied throughout the year had made me having a great exposure on many fields.Hmm..it may leave kinda bittersweet memories for me..erm..no, my Group H.We had a bitter pill to swallow when found out that our class leader and his group members had covered the important information regarding our blackboard discussion from most of us.The only avenue we had was discussing with the lecturer and got the correct way to orchestrate our project.After all, we could realized and understood more about the despicable behavior of those people.Disappointment!!! Yet,we had no much time left to orchestrate the thesis and our exhibition.

As a leader, I knew I had the fault that I didn't approach the lecturer to get the 1st direct information as all of us were too dependent on the class leader.With unremitting efforts,my group members and I had sacrifices our time to complete the tasks( blackboard discussions, posters , thesis and the exhibition preparation.)I still remembered the organizational charts of our group : me as the leader with the assistance of secretary: wei sheng and his assistant i.e. Hui En, mun fai as the error checker, ying sherng as the presentation editor ,soon le and siew chen as the commitees too...Hmm..it was not like a piece of cake to be the leader as all of us like to chat during discussions and sometimes we were at loggerheads with the ideas or ways to complete our community service project i.e 3R Programme.

We had gone to the Islamic Centre to have an interview with Prof Madya( main interviewer was Wei Sheng) regarding his opinion about our project.I gotta took the chance to thank Hui En profusely for helping me alot when completing the thesis at the eleventh hour.The moment that Hui En, Siew Chen and I walked from hostel to the thesis shop for thesis-binding and from thesis shop to the university at night (I guessed the journey had 3km) etched in mind.I didn't ask for their accompanies although I wanted them to because the willingness should be generated by one's willingness but not by forcing it down one's throat.I felt touched when they did so.Eventually, the thesis was orchestrated,leaving our moral exhibition's preparation undone.We had only 3days to prepare for the exhibition.

Upon all's agreements, Soon Le will be the presentor of our group during the moral exhibition.The attribution from Ying Sherng was the great video and nice presentation about our community service project and I guessed all these will enhance the performance of our group.We designed our poster in a day...erm..mostly was the contribution of Mun Fai and Hui En.

The important day- Moral Exhibition and after all, everything about Moral Studies will be ended. ( 28th October 2009)


( Our poster, the costly thesis, and the innovative+ creative stuffs that created by our group)


( My creation= robot and siew chen's i.e. the pencil cone)

( Can see the words that formed by the paper cranes ? It's GO FOR GREEN)

( Group H with the honourable lecturer who gave us lots of guidance in doing the project)

( The 4 funny guys...)


( Group H.. Great liason between us!!!)

Together Everyone Accomplishes More


No comments: