wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Saturday, March 6, 2010

United we stand, divided we fall!

Obviously, I am getting neglected about my palace here..Sorry for the long pause of updating~

In the brand new year of 2010, I had joined many club or society activities such as SIFE's LDE Programme and Tiong Hua's CNY's carnival night..Well, it's worth mentioning that joining these programmes are worthy as I have recognized a bunch of funny seniors and the new students; problem-solving skills and of course I have the most fun from the participation.

5th of Feb was the day of Tiong Hua's CNY Carnival Night. We have been spending almost a week to prepare the backdrop, VIP signature piece and etcetera. I joined as the committee member of 场地布置( responsible in decorating the venue) with my another 4 flowers - Hui En, Venus , Kiwi and Siew Chen. Other members include Mandy, Jazz, Nicky and his gang, Kenneth , Toh and Jeft.Well, it was a very glad experience of joining under this team although we sacrificed most of time to orchestrate our art pieces.

Yeah.. I finally can draw and paint again...
There, I drew the chicken, mouse and pagoda..
There, I painted the above art piece, so as the pig and lamb..
I just enjoyed painting!!!

Kenneth and Jeft seems to be spending half a day to paint their 'patung'..woo..
Kiwi has shown her contribution in well-painting the horse and cow..Cool.. never know she is talented in drawing and painting...
Chia Pei had a hard time in drawing the dog.. haha..
Jazz consolidated her efforts in drawing the rabbit and cow as well..
Siew Chen has been the most busy girl in helping to improve our art
Nevertheless, profuse thanks to the senior who had helped us to buy lunch when we were involved in the druggery...
Nicky and his gang had been responsible in decorating the hall..Oh yea, they even cut the bamboos that will be used as decorations too..

The events on the carnival day was worth mentioning in which the magic shows and Mr. 豆豆's show had made my gang and I laughed and being 'high'. It's really cheering me up after the sorrows over my economy test and mistakes that my group did during the presentation. At times, I had remininced over how my f5 gang screamed, shouted and played with each during the celebration of events.

Anyway, the vertical success of the CNY Carnival Night was the teamwork of every committee members as the quote goes,' united we stand, divided we fall'. I felt touched for the appreciation that showed by the president i.e. Jordan who had given us the plaudits of our hardwork, the compliments from the VIP's wife and the audiences.


( Photos to be uploaded....soon)






No comments: