wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random

Huh...I spent almost a day and a half just to browse through the internet for the suitable layout of my territory a.k.a my blog.Eventually, I gave up after besetting with difficulties in editing the template and I decided to create a banner for my own blog..

Hmm..another 6 hours spent during the process of innovating and creating the banner of template, and in the end, I achieved the sweet smell of success. (But I am still in the misery of searching avenues to enlarge the banner...uh,anyone knows how to enlarge it? ): )I affixed a meaningful quote to the banner:

Sow a thought, and you reap an act;
Sow an act, and you reap a habit;
Sow a habit, and you reap a character;
Sow a character, and you reap a destiny.


i found this quote quite impressive which had made me thinking of my act in the past,what characteristic will be in me in future, how's my future path and etcetera.

No comments: