wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Sunday, June 13, 2010

SAY HELLO TO FIFA WORLD CUP 2010!

SAY HELLO TO FIFA WORLD CUP 2010!

The FIFA World Cup had finally back after 4 years, and it's auspicious that I was having semester break and can stay at home to watch! HOORAY~~The 19th FIFA World Cup had been held in South Africa on 11th June 2010. Hmm.. I had missed out watching the opening ceremony on the day. Well, it's amazing as able to watch 32 teams that were qualified teams..I 'm wishing to watch Italian, Brazil(Kaka), Argentine and Germany team.

The official World Cup song ' Waka Waka"by Shakira is kinda nice~~Oh yea, the official moscot is Zakumi...Ouch, I don't really like the design of it.Hmm.. a leopard with green hair?! Hmm...weird!>.<

Honestly speaking, it might be boring to watch 22 people chasing after or kicking a football on the field for about 2 hours and eventually they may be just drawed 0-0.Hmm.. I don't have abundance of knowledge about football, yet I will be overwhelmed with happiness when the team I support win.


Looking forward to watch the semi-finals and final~~

No comments: