wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

100th post

BLOG LOVER


Yeah, it's finally 100th post of my territory~It might have been months ago if I was more hardworking and persistent in writing blog, well, My Palace,My symphony of life and the rhythm in My heart is celebrating a festival named Happy 100th Post..LOL.. (being lame)

It's really spending a quite long period to write 100 blog posts. Well, I spent 840 days to write for my territory to make it as meaningful as it can be. It has been a part and parcel of my life.People often ask me how I come up with things to blog about, well, it's all about my life, myself...Nah, technology-literacy empowers the networking, yet I don't blog for the social networking, but to note down the milestones, memories, life of mine~What takes me continue blogging? Hehe..the passion, spirit and commitment are the keys to reach the 100 post milestones. Well, I will keep blogging and I love my website!
So, enough self-aggrandizing, onto the 100th post:
There's something I would like to decreed for my territory..An idea that I viewed from wordles.com and that's really something below..hmm..100 words that describe about me XD


Wordle: Untitled11

Click it for a bigger view..=)
....................................
Some random photos of the author of the blog...

I love this photo..!


as being a youth, why not acting cute sometimes?! haha..

........................................................

dad and sis were back from their trip finally..
glad to have them back at home =)

my house has 4 more panda bear soft toys nw..haha..representing 4 of us again XD

...................................................................

2 cute birds are cuddling with each other..you could see how lovely are them!
nah, it's not easy to capture this..
I had been watching the two cute yellowish birds chipping or caroling on the tree outside my house for some moments,and took this picture after few trials. Yet, the picture is still blur..Huh

No comments: