wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exams 2010

The 7 exam papers had been conquered within 5 days, or in other words, the exam papers for my course were finished within a week! OMG! It's really terrible when your brain's capacity is low to accommodate so many stuffs inside. The guilt inside myself is indescribable as i did not do well in my exam papers in final examinations. Huh..Quality Management, Business Law, Japanese, MOT, Management Information System,Technical Writing and Manufacturing Technology~ None of the papers that I am satisfied with the performance of my exams. Ahhhh.. Hopefully, I still can manage to maintain my dean list position.

I personally very dislike the irresponsibility of the manufacturing technology lecturer as he did not teach well and most of us did not know what had we learnt during this sem. A lecturer who only knew how to give tutorial questions after doing his one-man show of presenting the presentation slides! Ish.. I wondered how he got his Dr. title!!!

Anyway, i am the main enemy of myself for not doing well in exams~Nah, I still could on facebook during the hectic exam week..Facebook is much more interesting than reading the stack of closed-text passages..=*



vs

exam preparation with a MILO cup in which its content is coffee instead of milo and some snacks~

....................................................................................
Haiz..it's useless to cry over the spilled milk, i could only to pay back my sleeping debts during the exam weeks now..