wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 month holidays



Read back facebook comments then only I noticed the special date 0520..Well, I think that might be a special night yumcha session that I never try before in my life. Today,I listed down a memo about what I would like to improve during this long holidays. First, I will need to learn some soft skills including how to utilize photoshop, sony vegas studio, adobe aftereffects software; and enhance my speaking skills. (someone introduced me a job i.e. surveyor..and I am still unsure should I go for this job)..


Secondly, I am thinking of enhancing my self-confidence and maturity. Uhh.. I just found that I can't control well my emotion where I will just be freaked out of unexpected things. Found a long list of websites that teaching how one's can enhance the maturity:


I like the way it teaches..Yea, I am just myself.. I can't act mature, maturity depends on experience.

Thirdly,I need to learn some sports.. Cycling vs swimming.. I am gonna take the latter one first. =) I am so eager to go to beach, yet the only activity I can do there is just looking at the scene and collect the seashells. Hoping that I can swim next time. At Sabah beach or the upcoming Phuket Island?


I am not perfect, neither u are..
But I am willing to improve myself..
To be a better person..

Forthly, I have broke my promise to join the japanese club and pursue second level of Japanese Language. Now, I think of utilizing the 4 months to have profound understanding in this langauage again.

..........................................................................................................................................
The previous semester result had been released and I am satisfied with the overall results except for Production and Operation Management. I know I can do better in the final paper, yet unexpectedly I made so many silly mistakes. Huh. Bad~ I shall have quoted " no pain, no gain".. I gained better results this time..

The recent case made me understanding that I should not forget what I had once, appreciate what I couldn't own, do not give up which I think it is belonged to, and learn from the mistakes I have ever made.


- will not be around for a week++.. for Medan Outreach Programme..-
- I'm somehow looking for a place that I can relax..Huh-