wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blog stats | Image Map

Surprised! I noticed my blog stats (blog traffic) increase significantly nowadays!

The photo was captured yesterday and ' Creative Crafts Made from Aluminium Can/ Tin has increased to 145 blog stats at 2pm today! Similarly, ' What can I do with Sony Cyber-shot WX100 in My Daily Life' blog post has achieved 117 blog stats today.

Hmm.. I wonder is it due to image map or merely the topics are interesting.  O.o*
...............................................................................................................................................
Talking about image map, it's a really interesting tool that allows you to hyperlink areas of a single image to various URLs. Now I understand images on Facebook, newsletters or online magazines let us click on different pictures, and link to go to different sites. 

My Palace, My Symphony of Life and the Rhythm of My Heart
Image Map

Using Image Map is simply easy!

Step 1. Create your image.


The image above was designed using picmonkey.com which is free of charge. If you are artistic, you can use Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator. I like picmonkey.com as it has many effects that I can apply on my image. Anyway, I chose to hyperlink areas of the single image below to 4 different URLs.


Step 2. Upload your image to Image Map Website.

All you need to do is just upload your image to www.image-maps.com.


Step 3. Start mapping your image to various URLs you want.


Click the “Add rectangle” button on the right bar of the website, place and resize the rectangle around the area to be hyperlinked, then enter the URL that the part of the image should be linked to. You may test the link if it's worked. Next, describe your image by entering a suitable title.


Step 4. Get Your HTML Code or CSS Code.


Once all the areas are hyperlinked, click Get Your Image Map Code.  You can choose to click HTML tab to copy the code or click CSS tab if you opt for CSS code. The end results of my image that is linked to four different websites. =)
Author's Twitter
Subscribe me!
Author's Facebook
Link me =)
Image Map

~THE END~
  

No comments: