wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

KOSÉ Sekkisei Save the Blue Project

In this day and age, coral reefs are depleting pretty fast due to the water pollution and global warming. KOSÉ Save The Blue project is actually an initiative by KOSÉ to protect the world's fast depleting corals. KOSÉ products are made of natural resources and they place efforts in contributing back to the environment. KOSÉ Save The Blue  project has started from Japanese island of Okinawa, and now expands to Singapore and Malaysia. KOSÉ’s efforts will be directed to the corals in Pulau Tioman in Malaysia. That's great! I hadn't been to Pulau Tioman yet, hopefully I able to view coral reefs when I go there in future.


                                         Anyone knows about the importance of coral reefs?


  • Coral reefs are natural habitat for many sea creatures.
  • They are the important source of oxygen in the ocean. 
  • The most beautiful natural resources to provide you spectacular view when you have scuba diving.

KOSÉ Save The Blue project will donate a portion of sales of Sekkisei lotion towards the coral cultivation activity. Thus, each bottle of lotion purchased will expand the coral reef area by the base area of 1 Sekkisei bottle. This is a meaningful project which make me impressed with their idea. Well, a good start to protect our Mother Nature.

As a student, I am not affordable to purchase Sekkisei products from KOSÉ. Looking at the price tag, they could make me jaw-dropped. However, KOSÉ products are worth to be purchased and it's Japanese brand which is notable. According to my friend,  Sekkisei products help cleansing the facial skin and it gives snow white transulcent skin after using it. Hmm, I do think my face need some nice treatment as pimples keep popping out. It's annoying~

Under KOSÉ Save The Blue project, its Facebook page has also organized an application game. It's simple and easy! For freebies-lover like me, I enjoyed playing the game very much. Nonetheless, the prizes are attractive too. Once you achieve 50 points, you able to get 2pcs of Sekkisei Lotion mask, 3pcs of Sekkisei skin care travel kit set if obtain 125 points and Sekkisei Lotion 360ml is available to be redeemed if you obtain 200 points!


Answer questions to find out what kind of sea creature you are,
 and choose your location and decorate your aquarium!
Mine is box fish, which I don't know this type of fish until I played the game =)
My aquarium =)
The available prizes to be redeemed =)
IMAG0019
And yea, I redeemed mine =)
Going to redeem my lotion mask which I chose to collect in another outlet.


The preservation effort that Japanese government consolidate in keeping their country pollution-free and conserve the ocean is amazing. I wonder if our country can do the same since our country has many islands like Tiomand Island, Sipadan Island, Redang Island, Lang Tengah beach and lots more. It's advisable to learn, adapt and practise what other countries which have showed a good example of making their countries safe and beautiful~ 

For more information, do visit this page: http://kose.com.my/save_the_blue_project/

Don't Trash our future | Save The Blue

No comments: