wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Friday, December 25, 2015

Oh My Darling! Chloé Mini Fragrances-Chloé Parfum, L'eau de Chloé Perfume, Love Chloé Perfume & see by Chloé

I do not think that I will be loving the use of fragrances / perfumes until I have tried the luxurious fragrance sample from Burberry. I had the 1st bottle of perfume from Body Shop- White musk Perfume given by my friends during my 24 year-old birthday. Admittedly, finding a fragrance that is not overwhelming and suits your personality could be a great challenge. It's a daunting task when search for the most suitable perfume as I don't wish to be smelled like giving people (myself) headache. Instead, it would be great to be smelled like "Oh my darling" if the perfume is applied. I personally like the fresh floral or fruity scent which brings reminiscent of love and hint of sweetness.

This's going to be the 1st review I wrote about my new perfume collection- Chloé Mini Fragrances which I had bought from duty-free land; Hong Kong with a good bargained price. The fresh, floral scents of Chloé miniature set has been lingered in my room fragrantly. You could imagine that a rose garden happening in my living area now. The miniature perfume set look so pretty displayed on my dressing table, hence I just had the thought of writing a review about each mini fragrance of Chloé ! 


Chloé Mini Perfume 4 Pieces Gift Set includes:
- Chloé Perfume 5ml Eau De Parfum
- L'eau de Chloé Perfume 5ml Eau De Parfum
 - Love Chloé Perfume 5ml Eau De Parfum &
 - see by Chloé Perfume 7.5ml Eau De Parfum.

Each limited edition Chloé fragrance is housed in the most alluring glass faceted bottles. These little bottles are miniature replicas of the full size which not only makes them a great way to sample the fragrances, but also adorable to be displayed and brought along for outing or travel. 

The ingredients

1. Chloé Eau De Parfum

A single spritz of this perfume could last for the whole working day of mine. Chloé Eau De Parfum which have top notes of pink peony, freesia and lychee providing a light freshness to the signature Chloé scent. After the initial floral assault, I like the light floral scent with roses blended with the base notes of Virginia cedar, amber and honey. The fragrance is very versatile and it doesn't overpower, suitable to be used on workdays.


2. L'eau de Chloé EDT

L'eau de Chloé EDT has the pleasant peachy citrus scent running through it. The composition of top notes contributed by grapefruit, citron, bergamot, peach and aldehydes possesses reminiscent of refreshing lemonade-like scent followed by a light yet sweet touch of natural roses and elegant veil provided by patchouli. The citrus kind of scent lasts for a short moment and moves on to the hint of floral undertones contributed by the roses. At first sniff, it's not the type of fragrance I would like as the floral or fruity scent is very light in which the sweetness doesn't linger for long duration. The progressively rose note is what I like after all. It somehow likes a refreshing version of fragrance that reminds me of holidays. :)


3. Love Chloé

As the name of this fragrance, Love, Chloé has a fresh, romantic, feminine scent.  Love, Chloé was developed by perfumers Louise Turner and Nathalie Gracia-Cetto; the notes include orange blossom, pink pepper, iris absolute, lilac, hyacinth, wisteria blossom, heliotropine, powdery musks, talc and rice powder. In short, it's sensual, musky floral with a noticeable hint of orange blossom. It has very good sillage and makes me feeling elegant when apply this fragrance. By the way, its powdery scent reminds me of facial powder.

The longevity of Love Chloé  is great which I do not have to think of re-spraying. The scent blooms steadily throughout the day with a soft floral scent to embrace the loved one. Hmm.. sounds perfect to be used before attending romantic dinner. 


4. see by Chloé

The bottle is adorable. Styled like a vintage bird cage and a ring of the cover has let me thought of wearing it with a necklace. Okay, it's a wrong idea as it's heavy!  Distinctively from the another three perfumes, see by Chloé has the top notes of bergamot and apple blossom and heart notes consist of jasmine and ylang- it mellows and vanilla to anchor its base. Well, I still prefer rosy smell instead of jasmine scent anyway. The longevity of Chloé Eau De Parfum is better compared to see by Chloé. For me, it takes some time to be smelled comforting and familiar.


So, have you tried any of Chloé Fragrances?
What's your favorite scent?


Last but not least, Merry Christmas!